Design: thermal analyses
Based on received information like : process data, material take off lists, eventual Isometric drawings, a thermal analyses is performed to determine the quantity of elements needed to guarantee the specified temperature range. This is normally done during front end engineering and design phase.
Engineering: compliant to CE/PED
- Detail engineering and thermal calculations based on final process data and isometric drawings at order intent phase.
- Optimized heating medium routing specifying the supply and return locations as well as the preferred manifold locations.
- Calculation of steam consumption (for steam supplied systems).
- Installation drawings of the ThermEx Thermal Maintenance System.
- The ThermEx Thermal Maintenance System will be designed , classified and manufactured in accordance with ASME Code VIII Div 1, compliant with to CE/PED.
Manufacturing: fully traceable
- Prefabrication in our shop of all TE elements or TE panels , individually pressure tested and tagged
- Materials are fully traceable (Material and Test certificates)
- Certificates : ISO9001, BS5750, AD 2000-Merkblatt HP 0 and a DIN EN ISO 3834-2, PED.
- Design codes : ASME, BS, AD Merkblatt, EN 13445.
- All prefabricated TE elements or TE panels: Standard rating 10 barg – 260⁰C, higher rating is available on request.
- All installation hardware : Band-It, Bolting, Clips, Straps and Heat Transfer Mastic.
- Interconnecting jump-overs to interconnect all parts of the TE system. Different type of jump-overs are available.
- Installation drawings of the ThermEx Thermal Maintenance System and the CE/PED documentation.
- Installation manual.
- Site supervision on request of the client.
Alternative supply: on request
On request of the client, supply of pre-formed sections and prefabricated fittings for onsite fabrication. In addition to the standard engineering, VTI will provide individual shop drawings to produce the system on site and will supervise the pre-fabrication as well as installation on site.
- Piping from 1/2” up to unlimited
- Vessels (Degassing vessels, Coolers)
- Drums (Knock-out)
- Storage Tanks up to a OD of 35 meter.
Process that require process heating
- Phthalic Anhydride
- Maleic Anhydride
- Delayed Coking Units